Report NEP-ENT-2008-07-05This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David B. Audretsch & Heike Grimm, 2008. "The Enable Program in the European Entrepreneurship Policy Context," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-052, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Johansson, Dan, 2008. "Competencies and Institutions Fostering High-growth Firms," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 757, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Fernando Munoz-Bullon & Begona Cueto Iglesias, 2008. "The sustainability of start-up firms among formerly wage workers," Business Economics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa de la Empresa wb083108, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa de la Empresa.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Tobias Stucki, 2008. "Training Propensity of Start-ups in Switzerland - A Study Based on Data for the Start-up Cohort 1996-97," KOF Working papers 08-199, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Deschryvere, Matthias, 2008. "High Growth Firms and Job Creation in Finland," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 1144, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Nuno Barrau, Galo, 2008. "Schumpeterian Foundations of Real Business Cycles," MPRA Paper 9430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Block, JÃ¶rn & Brockmann, Heiner & Klandt, Heinz & Kohn, Karsten, 2008.
"GrÃ¼ndungshemmnisse in Marktmechanismen und Marktumfeld: Facetten empirischer Evidenz
[Start-up Barriers in Germany: A Review of the Empirical Literature]," MPRA Paper 9358, University Library of Munich, Germany.