Report NEP-ENT-2008-04-15This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erik Stam, 2008. "Entrepreneurship and Innovation Policy," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0807, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Apr 2008.
- Nadim Ahmad & Richard G. Seymour, 2008. "Defining Entrepreneurial Activity: Definitions Supporting Frameworks for Data Collection," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2008/1, OECD Publishing.
- Nicolas Debarsy & Marcus Dejardin, 2008. "What do we know about spatial entry?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-029, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Carlos Carreira & Paulino Teixeira, 2008. "Entry and exit as a source of aggregate productivity growth in two alternative technological regimes," GEMF Working Papers 2008-01, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra, revised Oct 2010.
- Roberto M. Samaniego, 2008. "Entry, Exit and Investment-Specific Technical Change," PIER Working Paper Archive 08-013, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Christian Keuschnigg, 2008. "Tax Policy for Venture Capital Backed Entrepreneurship," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2008 2008-07, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Leitão, João & Franco, Mário, 2008. "Individual Entrepreneurship Capacity and Performance of SMEs," MPRA Paper 8179, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Apr 2008.
- Hessel Oosterbeek & Mirjam van Praag & Auke IJsselstein, 2008. "The impact of entrepreneurship education on entrepreneurship competencies and intentions: An evaluation of the Junior Achievement Student Mini-Company Program," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-027, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hyytinen, Ari & Rouvinen, Petri, 2008. "The Labour Market Consequences of Self-employment Spells: European Evidence," Discussion Papers 1129, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Cole, Rebel, 2008. "What do we know about the capital structure of privately held firms? Evidence from the Surveys of Small Business Finance," MPRA Paper 8086, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muriel Niederle & Carmit Segal & Lise Vesterlund, 2008. "How Costly is Diversity? Affirmative Action in Light of Gender Differences in Competitiveness," NBER Working Papers 13923, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frank Neffke & Martin Svensson Henning & Ron Boschma & Karl-Johan Lundquist & Lars-Olof Olander, 2008. "Who Needs Agglomeration? Varying Agglomeration Externalities and the Industry Life Cycle," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0808, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Apr 2008.
- Marco Castillo & Ragan Petrie & Maximo Torero, 2007. "On The Preferences of Principals and Agents," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2007-12, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Yiquan Gu & Tobias Wenzel, 2007. "A Note on the Excess Entry Theorem in Spatial Models with Elastic Demand," Ruhr Economic Papers 0033, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Horbach, Jens, 2008. "The impact of innovation activities on employment in the environmental sector : empirical results for Germany at the firm level," IAB Discussion Paper 200816, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].