Report NEP-ENT-2008-01-19This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Max Keilbach & Mark Sanders, 2007. "Exploration and Exploitation - The Role of Entrepreneurship and R+D in the Process of Innovation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-108, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Wennberg, Karl & Holmquist, Carin, 2007. "Problemistic Search and International Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2008:2, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 05 Jan 2009.
- Jean Bonnet & Thomas Brau & Pascal Cussy & Stéphane Auray, 2008. "The entrepreneurial decision-making : a complex choice where taste, risk, endowments, necessity, opportunity, personals traits and behaviour matter," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 200801, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Wennberg, Karl, 2008. "Knowledge combinations and the survival of financial services ventures," Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2008:1, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Randall Kekoa Quinones Akee & David A. Jaeger & Konstantinos Tatsiramos, 2007. "The Persistence of Self-Employment Across Borders: New Evidence on Legal Immigrants to the United States," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0717, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- W.A. Dolfsma & G. van der Panne, 2007. "Innovations from SMEs or large firms? : sector structure and dynamics," Working Papers 07-30, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Ulrich Witt & Christian Zellner, 2007. "How Firm Organizations Adapt to Secure a Sustained Knowledge Transfer," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-19, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.