Report NEP-ENT-2007-12-01This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ros:wpaper:84 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Boris Groysberg & Ashish Nanda & M. Julia Prats, 2007. "Does Individual Performance Affect Entrepreneurial Mobility? Empirical Evidence from the Financial Analysis Market," NBER Working Papers 13633, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hongbin Cai & Yasuyuki Todo & Li-An Zhou, 2007. "Do Multinationals' R&D Activities Stimulate Indigenous Entrepreneurship? Evidence from China's "Silicon Valley"," NBER Working Papers 13618, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy S. Simcoe & Stuart J.H. Graham & Maryann Feldman, 2007. "Competing on Standards? Entrepreneurship, Intellectual Property and the Platform Paradox," NBER Working Papers 13632, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vladimir Atanasov & Vladimir Ivanov & Kate Litvak, 2007. "The Impact of Litigation on Venture Capitalist Reputation," NBER Working Papers 13641, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Da Rin & María Fabiana Penas, 2007. "The Effect of Venture Capital on Innovation Strategies," NBER Working Papers 13636, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elisabete Gomes Santana Felix & Cesaltina Pires & Mohamed Azzim Gulamhussenb, 2007. "The Determinants of Venture Capital in Europe - Evidence Across Countries," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2007_01, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Iain M. Cockburn & Megan MacGarvie, 2007. "Patents, Thickets, and the Financing of Early-Stage Firms: Evidence from the Software Industry," NBER Working Papers 13644, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ashish Arora & Anand Nandkumar, 2007. "Securing Their Future? Entry And Survival In The Information Security Industry," NBER Working Papers 13634, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexander Coad & Rekha Rao, 2007. "Firm Growth and R&D Expenditure," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-10, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Gutiérrez-Romero, Roxana, 2007. "The impact of Inequality on Economic Growth: Evidence for Mexico 1895-1994," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, GÃ¶ttingen 2007 11, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-11-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore