Report NEP-ENT-2007-06-02This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Astebro & Peter Thompson, 2007. "Entrepreneurs: Jacks of all Trades or Hobos?," Working Papers, Florida International University, Department of Economics 0705, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Laura Alfaro & Andrew Charlton, 2007. "International Financial Integration and Entrepreneurial Firm Activity," NBER Working Papers 13118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luca Colombo & Herbert Dawid & Kordian Kabus, 2007. "When do Thick Venture Capital Markets Foster Innovation? An Evolutionary Analysis," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza, UniversitÃ Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE) ief0074, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Sorensen, Morten, 2007. "Learning by Investing: Evidence from Venture Capital," SIFR Research Report Series, Institute for Financial Research 53, Institute for Financial Research.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Susanna Mancinelli, 2007. "SME Performance, Innovation and Networking Evidence on Complementarities for a Local Economic System," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2007.50, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Lenno Uuskyla, 2007. "Firm entry and liquidity," Bank of Estonia Working Papers, Bank of Estonia 2007-06, Bank of Estonia, revised 26 Aug 2007.
- Item repec:chf:rpseri:rp13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- TSURUTA Daisuke & Peng XU, 2007. "Debt Structure and Bankruptcy of Financially Distressed Small Businesses," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 07032, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).