Report NEP-ENT-2007-01-28This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Newman, Andrew, 2007. "Risk-bearing and Entrepreneurship," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6021, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniela Glocker & Viktor Steiner, 2007. "Self-Employment - a Way to End Unemployment?: Empirical Evidence from German Pseudo-Panel Data," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 661, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Sindy A. GonzÃ¡lez & HÃ©ctor J. Villarreal, 2006. "More Pushed than Pulled: Self-employment in rural Mexico ten years after NAFTA," Working Papers, Escuela de Graduados en AdministraciÃ³n PÃºblica y PolÃticas PÃºblicas, Campus Monterrey 20063, Escuela de Graduados en AdministraciÃ³n PÃºblica y PolÃticas PÃºblicas, Campus Monterrey, revised Nov 2006.
- Sahin, Mediha & Nijkamp, Peter & Baycan-Levent, Tuzin, 2006. "Multicultural Diversity and Migrant Entrepreneurship: The Case of the Netherlands," Serie Research Memoranda, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics 0021, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- PÃ¡stor, LuboÅ¡ & Taylor, Lucian & Veronesi, Pietro, 2007. "Entrepreneurial Learning, the IPO Decision, and the Post-IPO Drop in Firm Profitability," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6061, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hvide, Hans K & Kristiansen, Eirik Gaard, 2007. "Management of Knowledge Workers," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6039, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jaap H. Abbring & Jeffrey R. Campbell, 2006. "Last-In First-Out Oligopoly Dynamics," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-110/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 22 Jan 2009.
- Markus Poschke, 2006. "Employment Protection, Firm Selection, and Growth," Economics Working Papers, European University Institute ECO2006/35, European University Institute.
- Francesco Caselli & Nicola Gennaioli, 2007. "Economics and Politics of Alternative Institutional Reforms," NBER Working Papers 12833, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luukkonen, Terttu & Maunula, Mari, 2007. "Non-financial Value-added of Venture Capital: A Comparative Study of Different Venture Capital Investors," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 1067, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Gavin C. Reid & Julia A. Smith, 2007. "Practitioner Views on Financial Reporting for Smaller Entities," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0701, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm, revised Jun 2008.
- Enrico Perotti & Paolo Volpin, 2007. "Investor Protection and Entry," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-006/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00125414_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2007002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sascha Brinkhoff, 2007. "Spatial Concentration of Creative Industries in Los Angeles," NEURUS papers neurusp92, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.