Report NEP-ENT-2006-10-07This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Politis, Diamanto & Gabrielsson, Jonas, 2006. "Entrepreneurial Decision Making: Examining Preferences for Causal and Effectual Reasoning in the New Venture Creation Process," Working Paper Series 2006/5, Lund University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Sahin, Mediha & Nijkamp, Peter & Baycan-Levent, Tuzin, 2006. "Migrant Entrepreneurship from the Perspective of Cultural Diversity," Serie Research Memoranda 0016, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30008960 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicolai J. Foss & Ibuki Ishikawa, 2006. "Towards a Dynamic Resource-Based View Insights from Austrian Capital and Entrepreneurship Theory," DRUID Working Papers 06-16, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Bentzen, Jan & Madsen, Erik Strøjer & Smith, Valdemar, 2006. "The Growth Opportunities for SMEs?," Working Papers 06-3, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Petra Brhlikova & Andeas Ortmann, 2006. "The Impact of the Non-distribution Constraint and Its Enforcement on Entrepreneurial Choice, Price, and Quality," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp299, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Roberto Alvarez & Ricardo Lopez, 2006. "Entry and Exit in International Markets: Evidence from Chilean Data," Caepr Working Papers 2006-014, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Hernandez-Canovas, Gines & Koeter-Kant, Johanna, 2006. "The European Institutional Environment and SME Relationship Lending: Should We Care?," Serie Research Memoranda 0019, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Jerker Denrell & Zur Shapira, 2006. "Performance Sampling and Bimodal Duration Dependence," Discussion Paper Series dp431, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.