Report NEP-ENT-2006-09-23This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antoine Bureth & Julien Pénin & Sandrine Wolff, 2006. "Entrepreneurship in biotechnology: The case of four start-ups in the Upper-Rhine Biovalley," Working Papers of BETA, Bureau d'Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e, UDS, Strasbourg 2006-21, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Burke, Andrew & FitzRoy, Felix & Nolan, Michael A., 2006. "What Makes a Die-Hard Entrepreneur? Beyond the ‘Employee or Entrepreneur’ Dichotomy," IZA Discussion Papers 2307, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Boyan Jovanovic & Chung-Yi Tse, 2006. "Creative Destruction in Industries," NBER Working Papers 12520, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Ou, 2006. "Banking and SME Financing in the United States," The Office of Advocacy Small Business Working Papers, U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Advocacy 06ou, U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Advocacy.
- Yuliya Demyanyk & Charlotte Ostergaard & Bent E. Sørensen, 2006. "FU.S. banking deregulation, small businesses, and interstate insurance of personal income," Working Paper, Norges Bank 2006/09, Norges Bank.
- Baldwin, John R. & Gellatly, Guy, 2006. "Innovation Capabilities: The Knowledge Capital Behind the Survival and Growth of Firms," The Canadian Economy in Transition, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis 2006013e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis.
- Dhanoos Sutthiphisal, 2006. "Learning-By-Producing And The Geographic Links Between Invention And Production: Experience From The Second Industrial Revolution," Departmental Working Papers, McGill University, Department of Economics 2006-18, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Niebuhr, Annekatrin, 2006. "Migration and innovation: Does cultural diversity matter for regional R&D activity?," IAB Discussion Paper, Institut fÃ¼r Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), NÃ¼rnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany] 200614, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].