Report NEP-ENT-2006-05-06This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hernandez-Canovas, Gines & Koeter-Kant, Johanna, 2006. "SME Financing in Europe: Cross-Country Determinants of Debt Maturity," Serie Research Memoranda 0009, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Albanesi, Stefania, 2006. "Optimal Taxation of Entrepreneurial Capital with Private Information," CEPR Discussion Papers 5647, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shen, Yang-Pin & Wei, Peihwang P., 2006. "Why Do Companies Choose to Go IPOs? New Results Using Data from Taiwan," Working Papers 2005-07, University of New Orleans, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Peter Doeringer & Christine Evans-Klock & David Terkla, . "What Attracts High Performance Factories? Minagement Culture and Regional Advantage," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-125, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Cristina Barbot, 2006. "Entry and Accommodation in Airline Markets: Easyjet Caught in the Middle on the London-Grenoble Route," CEF.UP Working Papers 0602, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Debruyne, M., 2006. "Simultaneous competitor and customer diffusion: a market growth model based on market space and competition," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2006-09, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.