Report NEP-ENT-2005-10-29This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Isabel Grilo & Roy Thurik, 2005. "Entrepreneurial engagement levels in the European Union," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-29, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Brian Loasby, 2005. "Entrepreneurship, Evolution and the Human Mind," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-13, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Stewart, Geoff, 2004. "Innovation, appropriation and entrepreneurial strategy," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0403, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Marcus Noland, 2004. "Popular Attitudes, Globalization, and Risk," Working Paper Series WP04-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- E. Cefis & O. Marsili, 2003. "Survivor: The Role of Innovation in Firms' Survival," Working Papers 03-18, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Tong, Jian, 2005. "Credit rationing and firms in oligopoly," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0505, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Nyström, Kristina, 2005. "Firm Maturity and Product Processes R&D in Swedish Manufacturing Firms," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 39, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- stefano comino, 2005. "Entry and Exit With Information Externalities," Industrial Organization 0510006, EconWPA.
- Elena Cefis & Matteo Ciccarelli & Luigi Orsenigo, 2004. "Testing Gibrat's Legacy: A Bayesian Approach to Study the Growth of Firms," Working Papers 05-02, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Andersson, Roland & Quigley, John. M & Wilhelmsson, Mats, 2005. "Agglomeration and the Spatial Distribution of Creativity," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 42, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Gerard Marlet & Clemens van Woerkens, 2004. "Skills and Creativity in a Cross-section of Dutch Cities," Working Papers 04-29, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Bob Anderton, 1996. "UK Trade Performance and the Role of Product Quality, Innovation and Hysteresis: Some Preliminary Re," NIESR Discussion Papers 235, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- E. Cefis & Roberto Gabriele, 2005. "Does spatial disaggregation matter in job creation and destruction flows?," Working Papers 05-21, Utrecht School of Economics.