Report NEP-ENT-2003-06-04This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:02180 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tor Jakob Klette & Arvid Raknerud, 2002. "How and why do Firms differ?," Discussion Papers 320, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Sarah Brown & Lisa Farrell & Mark N. Harris, 2003. "Who are the Self-employed? A New Approach," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 11/03, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Christophe Boucher, 2003. "“Winners take all competition”, creative destruction and stock market bubble," Finance 0305010, EconWPA.
- Item repec:wop:wobadc:2933 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:wobadc:2784 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:wobadc:2760 is not listed on IDEAS anymore