Report NEP-ENT-2003-04-13This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hildebrand, Vincent & Williams, Donald R., 2003. "Self-employment and Caring for Children: Evidence from Europe," IRISS Working Paper Series, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD 2003-06, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Item repec:wop:kieliw:1156 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:nei:wpsnir:73 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rosenberg, Nathan, 2003. "Property Rights and Economic Growth," Ratio Working Papers, The Ratio Institute 18, The Ratio Institute.
- Fosfuri, Andrea & Rønde, Thomas, 2002. "High-tech clusters, technology spillovers, and trade secret laws," Working Papers, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics 07-2002, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Matteo Richiardi, 2003. "Generalizing Gibrat. Reasonable Multiplicative Models of Firm Dynamics," Industrial Organization, EconWPA 0304004, EconWPA.
- Patricia M. Danzon & Sean Nicholson & Nuno Sousa Pereira, 2003. "Productivity in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology R&D: The Role of Experience and Alliances," NBER Working Papers 9615, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.