Report NEP-ENT-2003-01-12This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mol, Joeri M. & Wijnberg, Nachoem M., 2002. "Value chain envy: explaining new entry and vertical integration in popular music," Research Report 02B62, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Konings, Jozef & Kupets, Olga & Lehmann, Hartmut, 2002. "Gross Job Flows in Ukraine: Size, Ownership and Trade Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 675, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carling , Kenneth & Lundberg, Sofia, 2002. "Bank Lending, Geographical Distance, and Credit risk: An Empirical Assessment of the Church Tower Principle," Working Paper Series 144, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Olsson, Ola, 2003. "Reference-Dependent Utility in an Industrial Cluster," Working Papers in Economics 87, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 30 Jun 2003.
- Keely,L.C., 2002. "Exchanging good ideas," Working papers 14, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.