Report NEP-ENT-2002-12-17This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jozef Konings & Olga Kupets & Hartmut Lehmann, 2002. "The Incidence and Cost of Job Loss in a Transition Economy: Displaced Workers in Estonia, 1989-1999," CERT Discussion Papers 0210, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Henrekson, Magnus, 2002. "Entrepreneurship: A Weak Link in the Welfare State," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 518, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 04 Mar 2005.
- Peter Wilson, 2002. "An Analysis of a Cash Flow Tax for Small Business," Treasury Working Paper Series 02/27, New Zealand Treasury.
- Daunfeldt , Sven-Olov & Rudholm, Niklas & Bergström, Fredrik, 2002. "Entry into Swedish Retail- and Wholesale Trade Markets," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 599, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Alberto Alesina & Silvia Ardagna & Giuseppe Nicoletti & Fabio Schiantarelli, 2002. "Regulation and Investment," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 549, Boston College Department of Economics.