Report NEP-ENT-2002-01-05This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2002. "The Case Against Intellectual Property," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000003, David K. Levine.
- Mani, Sunil, 2001. "Working with the Market: The Israeli Experience of Promoting R&D in the Enterprise Sector and the Lessons for Developing Countries," Discussion Papers 9, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Nancy Gallini & Suzanne Scotchmer, 2002. "Intellectual Property: When Is It the Best Incentive System?," Law and Economics 0201001, EconWPA.
- Chang, Ha-Joon & Cheema, Ali, 2001. "Conditions for Successful Technology Policy in Developing Countries : Learning Rents, State Structures and Institutions," Discussion Papers 8, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- John Revesz Ralph Lattimore, 2002. "Statistical analysis of the use and impact of government business programs," Others 0201003, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:2001135 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicolai Foss & Kirsten Foss & Peter G. Klein & Sandra K. Klein, . "Heterogeneous Capital, Entrepreneurship, and Economic Organization," IVS/CBS Working Papers 2002-02, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy, Copenhagen Business School.
- James E. Rauch & Joel Watson, 2002. "Entrepreneurship in International Trade," NBER Working Papers 8708, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:2001136 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pia Weiss, 2002. "Product and Process Innovations in a Horizontally Differentiated Product Market," Industrial Organization 0201005, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:2001139 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Volker Mahnke, . "The Process of Vertical Dis-Integration: An Evolutionary Perspective on Outsourcing," IVS/CBS Working Papers 2002-01, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy, Copenhagen Business School.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Adam Jaffe & Manuel Trajtenberg, 2002. "Market Value and Patent Citations: A First Look," Development and Comp Systems 0201001, EconWPA.
- Bipasa Datta & Huw Dixon, . "Technological change, entry and stock market dynamics: an analysis of transition in a monopolistic economy," Discussion Papers 01/18, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 2002. "From Natural Resources to High-Tech Production: The Evolution of Industrial Competitiveness in Sweden and Finland," EIJS Working Paper Series 139, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Mani, Sunil, 2001. "Government, Innovation and Technology Policy, An Analysis of the Brazilian Experience during the 1990s," Discussion Papers 11, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.