Report NEP-ENE-2012-06-13This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olivia Boyd, 2012. "China's Energy Reform and Climate Policy: The Ideas Motivating Change," CCEP Working Papers 1205, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Massimo Filippini & Lester Hunt, 2012. "US Residential Energy Demand and Energy Efficiency: A Stochastic Demand Frontier Approach," CEPE Working paper series 12-83, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Stephan B. Bruns & Christian Gross, 2012. "Can Declining Energy Intensity Mitigate Climate Change? Decomposition and Meta-Regression Results," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2012-11, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Hanna, Rema & Duflo, Esther & Greenstone, Michael, 2012. "Up in Smoke: The Influence of Household Behavior on the Long-Run Impact of Improved Cooking Stoves," Working Paper Series rwp12-015, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Timothy K.M. Beatty & Laura Blow & Thomas Crossley & Cormac O’Dea, 2012. "Cash by Any Other Name? Evidence on Labelling from the UK Winter Fuel Payment," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1216, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Andrea Vaona, 2012. "The sclerosis of regional electricity intensities in Italy: an aggregate and sectoral analysis," Working Papers 18/2012, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Janczura, Joanna & Trueck, Stefan & Weron, Rafal & Wolff, Rodney, 2012. "Identifying spikes and seasonal components in electricity spot price data: A guide to robust modeling," MPRA Paper 39277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santiago Guerrero, 2012. "Who is Selling You Chiquilitros of Gasoline? Evidence From a Public Disclosure Policy," Working Papers 2012-04, Banco de México.
- Item repec:ner:sciepo:info:hdl:2441/5l6uh8ogmqildh09h6m2741p3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francesco Ravazzolo & Philip Rothman, 2011. "Oil and US GDP: A Real-Time out-of Sample Examination," Working Papers 0004, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Deller, Steven C. & Schreiber, Andrew, 2012. "Frac Sand Mining and Community Economic Development," Staff Paper Series 565, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Skribans, Valerijs, 2011.
"Разработка Модели Системной Динамики Для Энергетического Сектора В Латвии
[Development of system dynamics model for the energy secto," MPRA Paper 39251, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ranson, Matthew & Stavins, Robert N., 2012. "Post-Durban Climate Policy Architecture Based on Linkage of Cap-and-Trade Systems," Working Paper Series rwp12-025, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Oscar Carchano & Vicente Medina Martínez & Ángel Pardo Tornero, 2012. "Rolling over EUAs and CERs," Working Papers. Serie AD 2012-15, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Item repec:ner:sciepo:info:hdl:2441/53r60a8s3kup1vc9je5h30d2n is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aldy, Joseph E., 2012. "Designing a Bretton Woods Institution to Address Climate Change," Working Paper Series rwp12-017, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.