Report NEP-ENE-2009-10-31This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arnold, Steve & Markandya, Anil & Hunt, Alistair, 2009. "Estimating Historical Energy Security Costs," Department of Economics Working Papers 15965, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Elbert Dijkgraaf & Maarten C.W. Janssen, 2009. "Defining European Wholesale Electricity Markets: An “And/Or” Approach," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-079/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:15964 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Marianna Riggi, 2009. "Why are the 2000s so different from the 1970s? A structural interpretation of changes in the macroeconomic effects of oil prices," NBER Working Papers 15467, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heiko Hesse & Tigran Poghosyan, 2009. "Oil Prices and Bank Profitability," IMF Working Papers 09/220, International Monetary Fund.
- Hernandez Martinez, Fernando, 2009.
"Efectos del incremento del precio del petróleo en la economía española: Análisis de cointegración y de la política monetaria mediante reglas de Taylor
[Oil price shocks and the spanish econom," MPRA Paper 18056, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heinz D. Kurz & Neri Salvadori, 2009. "On the Theory of Exhaustible Resources: Ricardo vs. Hotelling," ISER Discussion Paper 0756, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Markandya, Anil & Chou, Wan Jung, 2009. "Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union since the Fall of the Berlin Wall : Review of the Changes in the Environment and Natural Resources," Department of Economics Working Papers 15958, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- James Roumasset & Christopher Wada, 2009. "Renewable Resource Management with Alternative Sources: the Case of Multiple Aquifers and a "Backstop" Resource," Working Papers 200913, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Sumon Bhaumik & Howard J. Wall, 2009. "Biofuel subsidies: an open-economy analysis," Working Papers 2009-053, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Gernot Pehnelt & Christoph Vietze, 2009. "European Policies towards Palm Oil - Sorting Out some Facts," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-086, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Vanessa OLTRA (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & René KEMP (University of Maastrich) & Frans P. de VRIES (University of Stirling), 2009. "Patents as a Measure for Eco-Innovation," Cahiers du GREThA 2009-05, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Daron Acemoglu & Philippe Aghion & Leonardo Bursztyn & David Hemous, 2009. "The Environment and Directed Technical Change," NBER Working Papers 15451, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shurojit Chatterji & Sayantan Ghosal & Sean Walsh & John Whalley, 2009. "Unilateral Measures and Emissions Mitigation," NBER Working Papers 15441, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ciscar, Juan Carlos & Paroussos, Leonidas & Van Regemorter, Denise, 2009. "Evaluation of post Kyoto GHG emission reduction paths," MPRA Paper 18030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Wood & Frank Jotzo, 2009. "Price Floors for Emissions Trading," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 0936, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Mallard, Graham, 2009. "The European Union’s Emission Trading Scheme : Political Economy and Bureaucratic Rent-Seeking," Department of Economics Working Papers 15957, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Dale Jiajun Wen, 2009. "Climate Change and China: Technology, Market and Beyond," Working Papers id:2251, eSocialSciences.