Report NEP-ENE-2009-01-10This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- William D. Nordhaus, 2009. "The Perils of the Learning Model For Modeling Endogenous Technological Change," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1685, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kevin Ummel & David Wheeler, 2008. "Desert Power: The Economics of Solar Thermal Electricity for Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East," Working Papers 156, Center for Global Development.
- Mandell, Svante, 2008. "Policies towards a more efficient car fleet," Working Papers 2008:12, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Dean Baker & Matthew Sherman, 2008. "Oil Drilling and Automobile Fuel Economy: The Relative Impact on Oil Prices," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2008-25, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Mark Weisbrot & Nichole Szembrot, 2008. "Oil Drilling in Environmentally Sensitive Areas: The Role of the Media," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2008-24, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Mark Weisbrot, 2008. "Argentina: The Crisis that Isn't," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2008-29, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Ashima Goyal, 2009. "Through a Glass Darkly: Deciphering the Impact of Oil Price Shocks," Working Papers id:1826, eSocialSciences.
- Jovanovic, Boyan, 2008. "Bubbles In Prices Of Exhaustible Resources," Working Papers 45830, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Mark Weisbrot & Luis Sandoval, 2008. "The Distribution of Bolivia’s Most Important Natural Resources and the Autonomy Conflicts," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2008-22, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00348869 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bryan, Elizabeth & Akpalu, Wisdom & Yesuf, Mahmud & Ringler, Claudia, 2008. "Global carbon markets: Are there opportunities for Sub-Saharan Africa?," IFPRI discussion papers 832, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bureau, Jean-Christophe & Gohin, Alexandre & Guindé, Loïc & Millet, Guy & Brandão, Antônio Salazar P. & Haley, Stephen & Wagner, Owen & Orden, David & Sandrey, Ron & Vink, Nick, 2008. "The future of global sugar markets: Policies, reforms, and impact," IFPRI discussion papers 829, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Headey, Derek & Fan, Shenggen, 2008. "Anatomy of a crisis: The causes and consequences of surging food prices," IFPRI discussion papers 831, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Zheng, Hualu & Muhammad, Andrew & Herndon, Cary W., Jr., 2009. "The Impacts of Ethanol on the US Catfish Farm Sector," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46248, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Yeboah, Osei-Agyeman & Parker, S. Janine, 2009. "Impact of Expanded United States Sugar Imports from CAFTA Countries on the Ethanol Market," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46027, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Awad Abdel Hameed, Amna & Mohamed Arshad, Fatimah, 2008. "The Impact Of Petroleum Prices On Vegetable Oils Prices: Evidence From Cointegration Tests," Miscellaneous Papers 46251, Agecon Search.