Report NEP-ENE-2008-05-05This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simona O. Negro & Marko P. Hekkert & Ruud Smits, 2008. "Stimulating Renewable Energy Technologies by Innovation policy," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 08-13, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Apr 2008.
- Bhuyan, Radhika & Mytelka, Lynn K., 2008. "Changing Configuration of Alternative Energy Systems," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 031, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- David Wheeler, 2008. "Crossroads at Mmamabula: Will the World Bank Choose the Clean Energy Path?," Working Papers 140, Center for Global Development.
- Azomahou, Théophile & Boucekkine, Raouf & Nguyen-Van, Phu, 2008. "Promoting clean technologies: The energy market structure crucially matters," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 032, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Kirk Hamilton & John Hartwick, 2008. "Oil Stock Discovery and Dutch Disease," Working Papers 1163, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Alrubaie, falah.K.Ali, 2000.
"تحليل الهيكل الإنتاجي والعلاقات القطاعية في الاقتصاد العراقي خلال الفترة (1970 -1990)
[Analysis The Structure of Production and Sector," MPRA Paper 8518, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- David Roodman, 2007. "How Do the BRICs Stack Up? Adding Brazil, Russia,India, and China to the Environment Component of the Commitment to Development Index," Working Papers 128, Center for Global Development.
- David Wheller, 2007. "Moving Toward A Consensus on Climate Policy: The Essential Role of Global Public Disclosure," Working Papers 132, Center for Global Development.