Report NEP-ENE-2007-06-18This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sergey Paltsev & John M. Reilly & Henry D. Jacoby & Angelo C. Gurgel & Gilbert E. Metcalf & Andrei P. Sokolov & Jennifer F. Holak, 2007. "Assessment of U.S. Cap-and-Trade Proposals," NBER Working Papers 13176, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Geir B. Asheim & Bjart Holtsmark, 2007. "Pareto-efficient climate agreements," Discussion Papers 505, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Dávila-Pérez, Javier & Nuñez-Mora, Jose Antonio & Ruiz-Porras, Antonio, 2007.
"Volatilidad del Precio de la Mezcla Mexicana de Exportación
[Price Volatility of the Mexican Export Crude Oil Blend]," MPRA Paper 3562, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefan Ambec & Paul Lanoie, 2007. "When and why does it pay to be green?," Cahiers de recherche 07-04, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Item repec:mop:credwp:07.71 is not listed on IDEAS anymore