Report NEP-ENE-2007-06-11This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chunbo Ma & David I. Stern, 2007. "China's Carbon Emissions 1971-2003," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0706, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Geethanjali Selvaretnam & Kannika Thampanishvong, 2007. "Carbon Tax and Investment in Low-Carbon Technology in a Model of Co-ordination Failure," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200705, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Neuhoff, K. & Cust, J. & Keats, K, 2007. "Implications of intermittency and transmission constraints for renewables deployment," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0711, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Fridolin Krausmann & Heinz Schandl & Rolf Peter Sieferle, 2007. "Socio-Ecological Regime Transitions in Austria and the United Kingdom," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2007-05, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Paul Hallwood, 2007. "A Note on US Royalty Relief, Rent Sharing and Offshore Oil Production," Working papers 2007-22, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Selim Elekdag & René Lalonde & Douglas Laxton & Dirk Muir & Paolo Pesenti, 2007. "Oil Price Movements and the Global Economy: A Model-Based Assessment," Working Papers 07-34, Bank of Canada.
- Afia Malik, 2007. "Effectiveness of Regulatory Structure in the Power Sector of Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2007:25, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- McManus, Walter, 2006. "Can proactive fuel economy strategies help automakers mitigate fuel price risk?," MPRA Paper 3460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McManus, Walter, 2007. "The link between gasoline prices and vehicle sales:economic theory trumps conventional Detroit wisdom," MPRA Paper 3463, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberth, S., 2007. "Forecasting technology costs via the Learning Curve – Myth or Magic?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0710, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:mop:credwp:07.70 is not listed on IDEAS anymore