Report NEP-ENE-2007-05-04This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard Green, 2007. "Carbon Tax or Carbon Permits: The Impact on Generators' Risks," Discussion Papers 07-02, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Noureddine Krichene, 2006. "Recent Dynamics of Crude Oil Prices," IMF Working Papers 06/299, International Monetary Fund.
- Reik H. Boerger & Alvaro Cartea & Ruediger Kiesel & Gero Schindlmayr, 2007. "A Multivariate Commodity Analysis and Applications to Risk Management," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0709, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- George Milunovich & Roselyne Joyeux, 2007. "Testing Market Efficiency and Price Discovery in European Carbon Markets," Research Papers 0701, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00142203 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00143292 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Antonio Estache & Luc Savard, 2007. "Electricity Reforms in Mali: A Macro–Micro Analysis of the Effects on Poverty and Distribution," Cahiers de recherche 07-10, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- StÃ©phane Carcillo & Mauricio Villafuerte & Daniel Leigh, 2007. "Catch-Up Growth, Habits, Oil Depletion, and Fiscal Policy," IMF Working Papers 07/80, International Monetary Fund.
- David Coady & Taimur Baig & Joseph Ntamatungiro & Amine Mati, 2007. "Domestic Petroleum Product Prices and Subsidies," IMF Working Papers 07/71, International Monetary Fund.
- Sheri Markose & Amadeo Alentorn & Deddy Koesrindartoto & Peter Allen & Phil Blythe & Sergio Grosso, 2007. "A smart market for passenger road transport (SMPRT) congestion: an application of computational mechanism design," Economics Discussion Papers 630, University of Essex, Department of Economics.