Report NEP-ENE-2007-02-10This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lundahl, Mats & Sjöholm, Fredrik, 2006. "The Oil Resources Of Timor-Leste: Curse Or Blessing?," EIJS Working Paper Series, The European Institute of Japanese Studies 229, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:1671 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Supawat Rungsuriyawiboon & Spyro Stefanou, 2004. "The Dynamics of Efficiency and Productivity Growth in U. S. Electric Utilities," Working Papers, University of Crete, Department of Economics 0711, University of Crete, Department of Economics, revised 00 Aug 2006.
- Carmine Guerriero, 2006. "Endogenous Price Mechanisms,Capture and Accountability Rules: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2006.106, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jurdziak, Leszek, 2006. "Lignite price negotiation between opencast mine and power plant as a two-stage, two-person, cooperative, non-zero sum game," MPRA Paper 1600, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Sep 2006.
- Ciarreta Antuñano, Aitor & Zárraga Alonso, Ainhoa, 2007. "Electricity consumption and economic growth: evidence from Spain," BILTOKI, Universidad del PaÃs Vasco - Departamento de EconomÃa Aplicada III (EconometrÃa y EstadÃstica) 2007-01, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Silva, Patricia & Klytchnikova, Irina & Radevic, Dragana, 2007. "Poverty and environmental impacts of electricity price reforms in Montenegro," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4127, The World Bank.
- Adrian Smith, 2007. "Multi-Level governance: Towards an analysis of renewable energy governance in the English regions," SPRU Working Paper Series, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex 153, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Larson, Donald F. & Breustedt, Gunnar, 2007. "Will markets direct investments under the Kyoto Protocol ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4131, The World Bank.
- Reyer Gerlagh & Snorre Kverndokk & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2007. "Optimal Timing of Environmental Policy. Interaction between Environmental Taxes and Innovation Externalities," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 493, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- M N, Murty & Kumar, Surender & Dhavala, Kishore, 2006. "Measuring Environmental Efficiency of Industry: A Case Study of Thermal Power Generation in India," MPRA Paper 1693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M N, Murty & Dhavala, Kishore Kumar & Ghosh, Meenakshi & Singh, Rashmi, 2006. "Social Cost-Benefit Analysis of Delhi Metro," MPRA Paper 1658, University Library of Munich, Germany.