Report NEP-ENE-2006-07-02This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hansen, Thomas Lyse & Jensen, Bjarne Astrup, 2005. "Energy Options in an HJM Framework," Working Papers, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Finance 2004-10, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Finance.
- Item repec:liu:liucej:8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tapio Saavalainen & Joy MylÃ¨ne ten Berge, 2006. "Quasi-Fiscal Deficits and Energy Conditionality in Selected CIS Countries," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 06/43, International Monetary Fund.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Picard, Pierre M., 2006. "Infrastructure and public utilities privatization in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 3950, The World Bank.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2006025 is not listed on IDEAS anymore