Report NEP-ENE-2003-01-12This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guido Pepermans, 2003. "Simulating the restructuring of the Flemish electricity distribution sector," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische StudiÃ«n, Energy, Transport and Environment ete0301, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Item repec:isu:genres:10107 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gual, Jordi, 2002. "Regulatory change in network industries: The Spanish experience," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/478, IESE Business School.
- Hein Mannaerts & Machiel Mulder, 2003. "Emissions trading and the European electricity market: Consequences of emissions trading on prices of electricity and competitiveness of basic industries," CPB Memorandum, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis 54, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Carlén, Björn, 2002. "Exclusionary Manipulation of Carbon Permit Markets: A Laboratory Test," Research Papers in Economics, Stockholm University, Department of Economics 2002:15, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.