Report NEP-ENE-2001-06-22This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frank Ackerman & Kevin Gallagher, 2001. "Getting the Prices Wrong: The Limits of Market-Based Environmental Policy," Development and Comp Systems 0106005, EconWPA.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, . "Global CO2-Trade and Local Externalities," IEW - Working Papers 077, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Reto Schleiniger, . "Energy Tax Reform with Exemptions for the Energy-Intensiv Export Sector," IEW - Working Papers 073, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Kattuman, P.A. & Green, R.J. & Bialek, J.W., 2001. "A Tracing Method for Pricing Inter-Area Electricity Trades," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 0107, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jonathan M. Harris, 2001. "Basic Principles of Sustainable Development," Development and Comp Systems 0106006, EconWPA.
- Gunter Stephan & Georg MÃ¼ller-FÃ¼rstenberger, 2000. "Where-to-Abate and Where-to-Invest Flexibility: An Integrated Assessment Analysis of Climate Change," Diskussionsschriften, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft dp0001, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Neva Goodwin & January 2001, 2001. "Civil Economy and Civilized Economics: Essentials for Sustainable Development," Development and Comp Systems 0106004, EconWPA.