Report NEP-EFF-2013-10-02This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thangavelu, Shandre M. & Chongvilaivan, Aekapol, 2013. "Financial Health and Firm Productivity: Firm-level Evidence from Viet Nam," ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute 434, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Basu, Susanto & Pascali, Luigi & Schiantarelli, Fabio, 2013. "Productivity and the Welfare of Nations," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1027, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Maxim Kotsemir, 2013. "Measuring national innovation systems efficiency â€“ a review of DEA approach," HSE Working papers, National Research University Higher School of Economics WP BRP 16/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Domenico Depalo & Francesca Lotti, 2013. "Firms and gender: performance differentials between male and female firms," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 184, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Sarah Brown & Jolian McHardy & Karl Taylor, 2013. "Employee Trust and Workplace Performance," Working Papers, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics 2013012, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Xi Chen & Bertrand M. Koebel, 2013. "Fixed cost, variable cost, markups and returns to scale," Working Papers of BETA 2013-13, Bureau d'Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Kato, Takao & Kauhanen, Antti & Kujansuu, Essi, 2013. "The Performance Effects of Individual and Group Incentives: A Case Study," ETLA Working Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 19, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- PopoviÄ‡, Milenko, 2013. "Sources, Reserves and Convergence of the Serbian Economic Growth - Jobless Growth of the Serbian Economy," EconStor Conference Papers 82824, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Gill, David & Prowse, Victoria & Vlassopoulos, Michael, 2013. "Cheating in the workplace: An experimental study of the impact of bonuses and productivity," MPRA Paper 50166, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ITO Banri & XU Zhaoyuan & YASHIRO Naomitsu, 2013. "Does Agglomeration Promote the Internationalization of Chinese Firms?," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 13081, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Pascali, Luigi, 2013. "Banks and Development: Jewish Communities in the Italian Renaissance and Current Economic Performance," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1026, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Maria Kazakova, 2013. "Methodological Problems in The Econometric Estimation of Production Functions," Working Papers, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration 32, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Kauhanen, Antti & Salmi, Julia & Torkki, Paulus, 2013. "Performance Measurement in Healthcare Incentive Plans," ETLA Working Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 18, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- JesÃºs PeirÃ³-Palomino, 2013. "European regional convergence revisited: The role of space and the intangible assets," Working Papers, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, CastellÃ³n (Spain) 2013/11, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, CastellÃ³n (Spain).
- Kamei, Keita, 2013. "Trade Liberalization, Division of Labor, and Firm Productivity," MPRA Paper 50301, University Library of Munich, Germany.