Report NEP-EFF-2012-04-03This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Germà Bel, 2012. "Local Government Size and Efficiency in Capital Intensive Services: What Evidence is There of Economies of Scale, Density and Scope?," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1215, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Hang GAO & Jo VAN BIESEBROECK, 2011. "Effects of deregulation and vertical unbundling on the performance of China's electricity generation sector," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces11.30, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- James B. Ang & Jakob B. Madsen, 2012. "International R&D Spillovers And Productivity Trends In The Asian Miracle Economies," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 03-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Susanto Basu & Luigi Pascali & Fabio Schiantarelli & Luis Serven, 2012. "Productivity and the Welfare of Nations," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 793, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 21 Apr 2012.
- Ghazala Azmat & Rosa Ferrer, 2012. "Gender Gaps in Performance: Evidence from Young Lawyers," CEP Discussion Papers dp1136, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- TODO Yasuyuki & INUI Tomohiko & YUAN Yuan, 2012. "Effects of Privatization on Exporting Decisions: Firm-level evidence from Chinese state-owned enterprises," Discussion papers 12015, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Pierre Blanchard & Emmanuel Dhyne & Catherine Fuss & Claude Mathieu, 2012. "(Not so) easy come, (still) easy go? Footloose multinationals revisited," Working Paper Research 223, National Bank of Belgium.
- Trevor Tombe, 2012. "The Missing Food Problem," Working Papers tt0060, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics, revised 2012.
- Alex Bryson & Giambattista Rossi & Rob Simmons, 2012. "Why Are Migrants Paid More?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1134, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Sangeeta Pratap & Carlos Urrutia, 2011. "Financial Frictions and Total Factor Productivity: Accounting for the Real Effects of Financial Crises," Working Papers 1104, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Knetsch, Thomas A., 2012. "A user cost approach to capital measurement in aggregate production functions," Discussion Papers 01/2012e, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Michela Ponzo & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2012. "The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly: Teaching Evaluations, Beauty And Abilities," Working Papers 201204, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza (Ex Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica).
- Debarshi Ghosh Author_Email: email@example.com & Sukanya Ghosh, 2011. "Management Of Non-Performing Assets In Public Sector Banks: Evidence From India," International Conference on Management (ICM 2011) Proceeding 2011-057-173, Conference Master Resources.
- Hristos Doucouliagos & Michael Graham & Janto Haman, 2012. "Dynamics and Convergence in Chief Executive Officer Pay," Economics Series 2012_3, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Aamir Rafique HASHMI & Johannes VAN BIESEBROECK, 2012. "The relationship between market structure and innovation in industry equilibrium: a case study of the global automobile industry," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces12.01, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Laurens CHERCHYE & Thomas DEMUYNCK & Bram DE ROCK & Kristof DE WITTE, 2011. "Nonparametric analysis of multi-output production with joint inputs," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces11.35, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Rulon D. Pope & Jeffrey T. LaFrance, 2012. "Implicit Netput Functions," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 01-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Laurens CHERCHYE & Ian CRAWFORD & Bram DE ROCK & Frederic VERMEULEN, 2011. "Aggregation without the aggravation? Nonparametric analysis of the representative consumer," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces11.36, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.