Report NEP-EFF-2011-11-21This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daley, Jenifer & Matthews, Kent & Zhang, Tiantian, 2011. "Post-crisis cost efficiency of Jamaican banks," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/27, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Annageldy Arazmuradov & Gianmaria Martini & Davide Scotti, 2011. "Determinants of Total Factor Productivity in Former Soviet Union Economies: A Stochastic Frontier Approach," Working Papers 1105, Department of Economics and Technology Management, University of Bergamo.
- Mainak Mazumdar & Meenakshi Rajeev & Subhash Ray, 2011. "Sources of Heterogeneity in the Efficiency of Indian Pharmaceutical Firms," Working papers 2011-22, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Dennis, Kinambuga, 2010. "Evaluation Of The Constraints To Profitable Smallholder Dairying: A Case Of Nakuru County, Kenya," Research Theses 117713, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Kimitaka Nishitani & Shinji Kaneko & Satoru Komatsu & Hidemichi Fujii, 2011. "Firm's reduction of greenhouse gas emissions and economic performance: analyzing effects through demand and productivity," IDEC DP2 Series 1-1, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Mohammad Movahedi & Olivier Gaussens, 2011. "Innovation, productivité et exportation : Y-a-t-il un effet d'auto-sélection consciente? Une étude empirique sur les PMI de basse-Normandie," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201123, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Vergara, Sebastián & Rovira, Sebastián & Balboni, Mariana, 2011. "ICT in Latin America: A Microdata Analysis," MPRA Paper 34598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ingrid Henriksen & Markus Lampe & Paul Sharp, 2011. "The role of technology and institutions for growth: Danish creameries in the late nineteenth century," Working Papers 0001, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Eric A. Hanushek & Susanne Link & Ludger Woessmann, 2011. "Does School Autonomy Make Sense Everywhere? Panel Estimates from PISA," NBER Working Papers 17591, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laura Guadalupe González Ortiz & Giuliano Masiero, 2011. "Disentangling spillover effects of antibiotic consumption: a spatial panel approach," Working Papers 1104, Department of Economics and Technology Management, University of Bergamo.
- Saïsset, L.A. & Couderc, J.P. & Bou Saba, M., 2011. "Cooperative performance measurement proposal (a test with the cooperfic© tool for wine cooperatives in Languedoc-Roussillon)," Working Papers MOISA 201104, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro, IRD - Montpellier, France.