Report NEP-EFF-2011-09-22This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kampelmann, Stephan & Rycx, Francois, 2011. "Are Occupations Paid What They Are Worth? An Econometric Study of Occupational Wage Inequality and Productivity," IZA Discussion Papers 5951, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marcello M. EstevÃƒÂ£o & Tiago Severo, 2011. "Shocks, Financial Dependence, and Efficiency," IMF Working Papers 11/199, International Monetary Fund.
- Kuboniwa, Masaaki, 2011. "Russian Growth Path and TFP Changes in Light of the Estimation of Production Function using Quarterly Data," RRC Working Paper Series, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University 30, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Luis Aguiar & Philippe Gagnepain, 2011. "European Cooperative R&D And Firm Performance," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00622969, HAL.
- Ceren Ozgen, 2011. "The Impact of Cultural Diversity on Innovation: Evidence from Dutch Firm-Level Data," Norface Discussion Paper Series, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London 2011013, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Amparo Soler DomÃnguez & Juan Carlos MatallÃn SÃ¡ez & Emili Tortosa Ausina, 2011. "On the informativeness of persistence for mutual funds' performance evaluation using partial frontiers," Working Papers. Serie EC, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie) 2011-08, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Bhattacharya, Dhritiman & Guner, Nezih & Ventura, Gustavo, 2011. "Distortions, Endogenous Managerial Skills and Productivity Differences," IZA Discussion Papers 5963, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martinho, VÃtor JoÃ£o Pereira Domingues, 2011. "The convergence theories and the manufactured industry in Portugal," MPRA Paper 33365, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ana PoÃ§as & Elias Soukiazis, 2011. "Are health factors important for regional growth and convergence? An empirical analysis for the Portuguese districts," GEMF Working Papers 2011-14, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Nepal, Rabindra, 2011. "Energy efficiency in transition: do market-oriented economic reforms matter?," MPRA Paper 33349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- R. FÃ¸rsund, Finn & Vislie, Jon, 2011. "From Macro Growth to Disaggregated Production Studies," Memorandum, Oslo University, Department of Economics 22/2011, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Martinho, VÃtor JoÃ£o Pereira Domingues, 2011. "The convergence theories and the geographic concentration in the Portuguese manufactured industry," MPRA Paper 33411, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gable, Susanna Lundstrom & Mishra, Saurabh, 2011. "Service Export sophistication and Europe's new growth model," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5793, The World Bank.
- AntÃ³nio Afonso & JoÃ£o Tovar Jalles, 2011. "Growth and Productivity: the role of Government Debt," Working Papers Department of Economics, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon 2011/13, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Francesco Porcelli, 2011. "Electoral Accountability and Local Government Efficiency: Quasi-Experimental Avidence From the Italian Health Care Sector Reforms," series 0036, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Metodi Matematici - UniversitÃ di Bari, revised Sep 2011.
- Carl GaignÃ© & Julie Le Gallo & SolÃ¨ne Larue & Bertrand Schmitt, 2011. "Does the regulation of manure land application work against agglomeration economies? Theory and evidence from the French hog sector," Working Papers SMART - LERECO, INRA UMR SMART 11-02, INRA UMR SMART.