Report NEP-EFF-2010-10-09This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Henk Kox & George van Leeuwen & Henry van der Wiel, 2010. "Small firms captive in a box like lobsters," CPB Discussion Paper, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis 158, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Margaret McKenzie, 2010. "Microeconomic reform and productivity in Australia – boom or blip," Economics Series 2010_15, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Färnstrand Damsgaard, Erika & Krusell, Per, 2010. "The World Distribution of Productivity: Country TFP Choice in a Nelson-Phelps Economy," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 850, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Galina Hale & Cheryl Long & Hirotaka Miura, 2010. "Where to Find Positive Productivity Spillovers from FDI in China: Disaggregated Analysis," Working Papers, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research 142010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Lööf, Hans & Johansson, Borje, 2010. "Firm Strategy, Location and MNE-networks," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies 241, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Lippi, Francesco & Schivardi, Fabiano, 2010. "Corporate Control and Executive Selection," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8031, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jesus Felipe & Utsav Kumar, 2010. "A Reassessment of the Use of Unit Labor Costs as a Tool for Competitiveness and Policy Analyses in India," Economics Working Paper Archive, Levy Economics Institute wp_624, Levy Economics Institute.
- Koski, Heli, 2010. "Firm Growth and Profitability:The Role of Mobile IT and Organizational Practices," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 1222, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Abdelkader Boudriga & Neila Boulila Taktak & Sana Jellouli, 2010. "Bank Specific, Business and Institutional Environment Determinants of Banks Nonperforming Loans: Evidence from MENA Countries," Working Papers, Economic Research Forum 547, Economic Research Forum, revised Sep 2010.
- Poschke, Markus, 2010. "Skill-Biased Change in Entrepreneurial Technology," IZA Discussion Papers 5202, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).