Report NEP-EFF-2010-06-11This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Azza El-Shinnawy, 2010. "Trends Of Total Factor Productivity In Egypt'S Pharmaceutical Industry: Evidence From The Nonparametric Malmquist Index Approach," Working Papers 524, Economic Research Forum, revised Jun 2010.
- Juraj Kopecsni, 2010. "Improving Service Performance in Banking using Quality Adjusted Data Envelopment Analysis," Working Papers IES 2010/06, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jun 2010.
- Andreas Stierwald, 2010. "The Causes of Profit Heterogeneity in Large Australian Firms," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2010n07, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- FORLANI, Emanuele, 2010. "Irish firms' productivity and imported inputs," CORE Discussion Papers 2010015, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kathuria, Vinish & Natarajan, Rajesh Raj & Sen, Kunal, 2010. "Does the institution of State Business Relations matter for Firm Performance? – A study of Indian Manufacturing," MPRA Paper 23053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angel de la Fuente, 2010. "Infrastructures and productivity: an updated survey," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 831.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- FUKAO Kyoji & ITO Keiko, 2010. "Output Quality, Skill Intensity, and Factor Contents of Trade: An empirical analysis based on microdata of the Census of Manufactures," Discussion papers 10028, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Joana C. Lima & Horácio C. Faustino, 2010. "Determinants of Portuguese Exports to Spain: An analysis at the enterprise level," Working Papers 2010/07, Department of Economics at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon..
- Volodymyr Vakhitov & Chris Bollinger, 2010. "Effects of Ownership on Agglomeration Economies: Evidence from Ukrainian Firm Level Data," Discussion Papers 24, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Panagiotis Liargovas & Spyridon Repousis, 2010. "The impact of mergers and acquisitions on the performance of Greek Banking Sector," Working Papers 0051, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Roman, Monica, 2010. "Regional efficiency of knowledge economy in the new EU countries: The Romanian and Bulgarian case," MPRA Paper 23083, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2010.