Report NEP-EFF-2010-02-27This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/15901/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ajay Shah & Ila Patnaik & Dilek Demirbas, 2010. "Graduating to Globalisation: A Study of Southern Multinationals," Working Papers id:2422, eSocialSciences.
- Proto, Eugenio & Sgroi, Daniel & Oswald, Andrew J., 2010. "Are Happiness and Productivity Lower among University Students with Newly-Divorced Parents? An Experimental Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 4755, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paula Barnes & Andrew McClure, 2009. "Investments in Intangible Assets and Australia's Productivity Growth," Staff Working Papers, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia 0901, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia.
- Loren Brandt & Xiaodong Zhu, 2010. "Accounting for China's Growth," Working Papers, University of Toronto, Department of Economics tecipa-394, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Christian Daude, 2010. "Innovation, Productivity and Economic Development in Latin America and the Caribbean," OECD Development Centre Working Papers, OECD Publishing 288, OECD Publishing.