Report NEP-EFF-2010-02-13This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kathuria, Vinish & Seethamma Natarajan, Rajesh Raj & Sen, Kunal, 2010. "Organized versus Unorganized Manufacturing Performance in India in the Post-Reform Period," MPRA Paper 20317, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kathuria, Vinish & Seethamma Natarajan, Rajesh Raj & Sen, Kunal, 2010. "State business relations and manufacturing productivity growth in India," MPRA Paper 20314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ivan O. Kitov, 2010. "Modelling and predicting labor force productivity," Papers 1001.4889, arXiv.org.
- Casey Ichniowski & Kathryn L. Shaw, 2009. "Insider Econometrics: Empirical Studies of How Management Matters," NBER Working Papers 15618, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Debaere & Holger Görg & Horst Raff, 2010. "Greasing the Wheels of International Commerce: How Services Facilitate Firms' International Sourcing," Kiel Working Papers 1591, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Gábor Békés & Péter Harasztosi, 2010. "Agglomeration Premium and Trading Activity of Firms," CeFiG Working Papers 11, Center for Firms in the Global Economy, revised 28 Jan 2010.
- Vinish, Kathuria & Seethamma Natarajan, Rajesh Raj & Sen, Kunal, 2010. "Rain, Rain, Go Away? The Investment Climate, State Business Relations and Firm Performance in India," MPRA Paper 20316, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marco Grazzi & Chiara Tomasi & Alessandro Zeli, 2010. "Turbulence underneath the big calm? Exploring the micro-evidence behind the flat trend of manufacturing productivity in Italy," LEM Papers Series 2010/03, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/25482/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Falch, Torberg & Fischer, Justina AV, 2010. "Public sector decentralization and school performance: International evidence," MPRA Paper 20331, University Library of Munich, Germany.