Report NEP-EFF-2010-02-05This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Neil Foster-McGregor & Johannes Pöschl, 2009. "The Importance of Labour Mobility for Spillovers across Industries," wiiw Working Papers, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw 58, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:20076 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shutao Cao & Danny Leung, 2010. "Labour Reallocation, Relative Prices and Productivity," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 10-2, Bank of Canada.
- Escribano, Alvaro & Guasch, J. Luis & Pena, Jorge, 2010. "Assessing the impact of infrastructure quality on firm productivity in Africa : cross-country comparisons based on investment climate surveys from 1999 to 2005," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5191, The World Bank.
- Zuniga Gonzalez, Carlos Alberto, 2010. "New model of citizen participation: Identification of farming and forestry production systems in Leon and Chinandega departments, 2008-2009," Miscellaneous Papers, Agecon Search 56692, Agecon Search.
- Ratna Kumar Jha & Adhrit Prasad Regmi, 2010. "Productivity of Pesticides in Vegetable Farming in Nepal," Working Papers id:2376, eSocialSciences.
- Michelle Alexopoulos & Jon Cohen, 2010. "Volumes of Evidence - Examining Technical Change Last Century Through a New Lens," Working Papers, University of Toronto, Department of Economics tecipa-392, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Michelle Alexopoulos, 2010. "Read All About it!! What happens following a technology shock?," Working Papers, University of Toronto, Department of Economics tecipa-391, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Liebenberg, Frikkie & Pardey, Philip G. & Kahn, Michael, 2010. "South African Agricultural Research and Development: A Century of Change," Staff Papers, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics 56688, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Simona E. Cociuba, 2010. "Transitional dynamics of output and factor income shares: lessons from East Germany," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas 43, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2010. "‘Baumol’s diseases’: the case of Switzerland," KOF Working papers, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich 10-250, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.