Report NEP-EFF-2010-02-05This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Neil Foster-McGregor & Johannes Pöschl, 2009. "The Importance of Labour Mobility for Spillovers across Industries," wiiw Working Papers 58, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:20076 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shutao Cao & Danny Leung, 2010. "Labour Reallocation, Relative Prices and Productivity," Working Papers 10-2, Bank of Canada.
- Escribano, Alvaro & Guasch, J. Luis & Pena, Jorge, 2010. "Assessing the impact of infrastructure quality on firm productivity in Africa : cross-country comparisons based on investment climate surveys from 1999 to 2005," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5191, The World Bank.
- Zuniga Gonzalez, Carlos Alberto, 2010. "New model of citizen participation: Identification of farming and forestry production systems in Leon and Chinandega departments, 2008-2009," Miscellaneous Papers 56692, Agecon Search.
- Ratna Kumar Jha & Adhrit Prasad Regmi, 2010. "Productivity of Pesticides in Vegetable Farming in Nepal," Working Papers id:2376, eSocialSciences.
- Michelle Alexopoulos & Jon Cohen, 2010. "Volumes of Evidence - Examining Technical Change Last Century Through a New Lens," Working Papers tecipa-392, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Michelle Alexopoulos, 2010. "Read All About it!! What happens following a technology shock?," Working Papers tecipa-391, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Liebenberg, Frikkie & Pardey, Philip G. & Kahn, Michael, 2010. "South African Agricultural Research and Development: A Century of Change," Staff Papers 56688, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Simona E. Cociuba, 2010. "Transitional dynamics of output and factor income shares: lessons from East Germany," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 43, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2010. "‘Baumol’s diseases’: the case of Switzerland," KOF Working papers 10-250, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.