Report NEP-EFF-2009-12-05This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shaik, Saleem & Allen, Albert J. & Edwards, Seanicaa & Harris, James, 2009. "Market Structure Conduct Performance Hypothesis Revisited Using Stochastic Frontier Efficiency Analysis," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 55121, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Polder, Michael & Veldhuizen, Erik & Bergen, Dirk van den & Pijll, Eugène van der, 2009. "Micro and macro indicators of competition: comparison and relation with productivity change," MPRA Paper 18898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Irarrazabal, Alfonso & Moxnes, Andreas & Ulltveit-Moe, Karen-Helene, 2009. "Heterogeneous firms or heterogeneous workers? Implications for the exporter premium and the impact of labor reallocation on productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 7577, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Susanto Basu & Luigi Pascali & Fabio Schiantarelli & Luis Serven, 2009. "Productivity, Welfare and Reallocation: Theory and Firm Level Evidence," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 728, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 12 Jul 2010.
- Subhash C. Ray & Lei Chen, 2009. "Data Envelopment Analysis for Performance Evaluation: A Child's Guide," Working papers 2009-38, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Patrick PLANE & Tidiane KINDA & Mohamed CHAFFAI, 2009. "Textile manufacturing in eight developing countries:How far does the business environment explain firms’ productive inefficiency?," Working Papers 200923, CERDI.
- Garbellini, Nadia & Wirkierman, Ariel, 2009. "Changes in the productivity of labour and vertically integrated sectors — an empirical study for Italy," MPRA Paper 18871, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Polder, Michael & Leeuwen, George van & Mohnen, Pierre & Raymond, Wladimir, 2009. "Productivity effects of innovation modes," MPRA Paper 18893, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clara Inés Pardo Martínez, 2009. "Energy efficiency developments in the manufacturing industries of Germany and Colombia, 1998-2005," SERIE DE DOCUMENTOS EN ECONOMÃA Y VIOLENCIA 006144, CENTRO DE INVESTIGACIONES EN VIOLENCIA, INSTITUCIONES Y DESARROLLO ECONÓMICO (VIDE).
- László Halpern & Balázs Muraközy, 2009. "Innovation, Productivity and Export: the case of Hungary," CeFiG Working Papers 10, Center for Firms in the Global Economy, revised 02 Dec 2009.
- Item repec:cdf:accfin:2009/7 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Raul Ramos & Jordi Suriñach & Manuel Artís, 2009. "Human capital spillovers, productivity and regional convergence in Spain," Working Papers XREAP2009-15, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Nov 2009.