Report NEP-EFF-2009-10-24This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Muliaman D. Hadad & Maximilian J. B. Hall & Wimboh Santoso & Karligash Kenjegalieva & Richard Simper, 2009. "Productivity Changes in Indonesian Banking: Application of a New Approach to Estimating Malmquist Indices," Discussion Paper Series 2009_13, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Sep 2009.
- Pellervo Hamalainen, 2009. "Review of literature on the productivity of public capital," Discussion Papers, Aboa Centre for Economics 55, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Paolo Buccirossi & Lorenzo Ciari & Tomaso Duso & Giancarlo Spagnolo & Cristiana Vitale, 2009. "Competition policy and productivity growth: An empirical assessment," CIG Working Papers, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG) SP II 2009-12, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Marin, Giovanni & Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2009. "Emissions Trends, Labour Productivity Dynamics and Time-Related Events - Sector Heterogeneous Analyses of Decoupling/Recoupling on a 1990-2006 NAMEA," MPRA Paper 17903, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massimo Filippini & Lester Hunt, 2009. "Energy demand and energy efficiency in the OECD countries: a stochastic demand frontier approach," CEPE Working paper series, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich 09-68, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Salvador Barrios & Holger GÃ¶rg & Eric Strobl, 2009. "Spillovers through backward linkages from multinationals: Measurement matters!," Kiel Working Papers 1560, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Rennings, Klaus & Rammer, Christian, 2009. "Increasing energy and resource efficiency through innovation: an explorative analysis using innovation survey data," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-056, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:17957 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Judge, Lawrence J. & Lloyd, James W. & Bartlett, Paul C., 2009. "The Effect of Recombinant Bovine Somatotropin on Patterns of Milk Production, Lactational Milk Estimates and Net Farm Income," Staff Papers, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics 53966, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Kevin Krizek & David Levinson, 2009. "Access for Performance," Working Papers, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group 000071, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Marcus Neureiter & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2009. "Modes of International Sourcing and the Competitiveness of Firms: An Analysis of European Survey Data," Kiel Working Papers 1558, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.