Report NEP-EFF-2009-09-26This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Margarita Genius & Spyro Stefanou & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2009. "Productivity Growth and Efficiency under Leontief Technology: An Application to US Steam-Electric Power Generation Utilities," Working Papers, University of Crete, Department of Economics 0913, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Mita Bhattacharya & Paresh K. Narayan & Stephen Popp & Badri N. Rath, 2009. "The Productivity-Wage And Productivityemployment Nexus - A Panel Data Analysis Of Indian Manufacturing," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 07-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Mariacristina Piva & Lesley Potters & Marco Vivarelli, 2009. "Is Corporate R&D Investment in High-Tech Sectors More Effective?," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises0955, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Camilla Mastromarco & Angelo Zago, 2009. "Technology shape, distance to frontier, or frontier shift? Modeling the determinants of TFP growth," Working Papers 57/2009, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- INUI Tomohiko & Richard KNELLER & MATSUURA Toshiyuki & Danny McGWAN, 2009. "Globalization, Productivity and Plant Exit - Evidence from Japan -," Discussion papers 09048, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Pranab Bardhan & Dilip Mookherjee & Neha Kumar, 2009. "State-Led or Market-Led Green Revolution? Role of Private Irrigation Investment vis-a-vis Local Government Programs in West Bengalâ€™s Farm Productivity Growth," Working Papers id:2209, eSocialSciences.
- Robert Chambers & Giannis Karagiannis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2009. "Yet Another Look at Pest Damage and Pesticide Productivity," Working Papers, University of Crete, Department of Economics 0911, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Kuo-Liang Matt Chang & Todd A. Lone, 2009. "The Efficiency of Labor Input in the Tree Nut Growers Industry: A Stochastic Frontier Production Approach Study in Butte County, California," SDSU Working Papers in Progress 42009, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Cristiana Benedetti Fasil, 2009. "Product and Process Innovation in a Growth Model of Firm Selection," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/30, European University Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2009034 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vasiliki Fourmouzi & Margarita Genius & Peter Midmore & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2009. "Measurement of Consumption efficiency in Price-Quantity Space: A Distance Function Approach," Working Papers, University of Crete, Department of Economics 0912, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Horst Raff & Joachim Wagner, 2009. "Intra-Industry Adjustment to Import Competition: Theory and Application to the German Clothing Industry," Kiel Working Papers 1557, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Eduardo FÃ©-RodrÃguez & Richard Hofler, 2009. "Count Data Stochastic Frontier Models, with an application to the patents-R&D Relationship," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The University of Manchester 0916, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Fungacova, Zuzana & Weill, Laurent, 2009. "How market power influences bank failures: Evidence from Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 12/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Chiara Franco & Subash Sasidharan, 2009. "Fdi, Export Spillover And Firm Heterogeneity - An Application To The Indian Manufacturing Case," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 06-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- McCarthy, Nancy & Essam, Timothy, 2009. "Impact of water user associations on agricultural productivity in Chile:," IFPRI discussion papers 892, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Item repec:msu:icpwrk:zm-fsrp-wp-39 is not listed on IDEAS anymore