Report NEP-EFF-2009-03-22This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laure Latruffe & Jozsef Fogarasi, 2009. "Farm performance and support in Central and Western Europe: A comparison of Hungary and France," Working Papers SMART - LERECO, INRA UMR SMART 09-07, INRA UMR SMART.
- Delis, Manthos D & Koutsomanoli-Filippaki, Anastasia & Staikouras, Christos & Gerogiannaki, Katerina, 2008. "Evaluating cost and profit efficiency: a comparison of parametric and nonparametric methodologies," MPRA Paper 14039, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kinda, Tidiane & Plane, Patrick & Veganzones-Varoudakis, Marie-Ange, 2009. "Firms'productive performance and the investment climate in developing economies : an application to MENA manufacturing," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4869, The World Bank.
- Catherine Fuss & Ladislav Wintr, 2009. "Rigid labour compensation and flexible employment ? Firm-level evidence with regard to productivity for Belgium," Working Paper Research, National Bank of Belgium 159, National Bank of Belgium.
- De Witte, Kristof & Mika, Kortelainen, 2009. "Blaming the exogenous environment? Conditional efficiency estimation with continuous and discrete exogenous variables," MPRA Paper 14034, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kaci, Mustapha & Maynard, Jean-Pierre, 2009. "Revisions to Canada and United States Annual Estimates of Labour Productivity in the Business Sector, 2004 to 2007," The Canadian Productivity Review, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis 2009023e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis.
- KATO Atsuyuki, 2009. "Productivity, Returns to Scale and Product Differentiation in the Retail Trade Industry: An empirical analysis using Japanese firm-level data," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 09009, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jens Krüger, 2009. "How Do Firms Organize Trade? Evidence from Ghana," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 449, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Laure Latruffe & Hervé Guyomard & Chantal Le Mouël, 2009. "The role of public subsidies on farms’ managerial efficiency: An application of a five-stage approach to France," Working Papers SMART - LERECO, INRA UMR SMART 09-05, INRA UMR SMART.
- Augier, Patricia & Cadot, Olivier & Dovis, Marion, 2009. "Imports and TFP at the Firm Level: The Role of Absorptive Capacity," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 7218, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hervé Boulhol, 2009. "The Effects of Population Structure on Employment and Productivity," OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing 684, OECD Publishing.
- Ester Gomes da Silva & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2009. "Does structure influence growth? A panel data econometric assessment of ‘relatively less developed’ countries, 1979-2003," FEP Working Papers, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto 316, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Mahy, Benoît & Rycx, Francois & Volral, Mélanie, 2009. "Wage Dispersion and Firm Productivity in Different Working Environments," IZA Discussion Papers 4044, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Delis, Manthos D & Staikouras, Christos & Varlagas, Panagiotis, 2008. "On the measurement of market power in the banking industry," MPRA Paper 14038, University Library of Munich, Germany.