Report NEP-EFF-2008-12-14This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephan, Andreas & Badunenko, Oleg & Fritsch, Michael, 2008. "What Drives the Productive Efficiency of a Firm? The Importance of Industry,Location, R&D, and Size," CISEG Working Papers Series 4, Centre for Innovation Systems, Entrepreneurship and Growth, Jönköping International Business School.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Eswar S. Prasad & Marco E. Terrones, 2008. "Does Openness to International Financial Flows Raise Productivity Growth?," NBER Working Papers 14558, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jacques Mairesse & Benoit Mulkay, 2008. "An Exploration of Local R&D Spillovers in France," NBER Working Papers 14552, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shaik, Saleem, 2008. "Accounting for (In)Efficiency in the Estimation of Time-Varying Returns to Scale," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 44308, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Gregory, Alexandra & Featherstone, Allen M., 2008. "Nonparametric Efficiency Analysis for Coffee Farms in Puerto Rico," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6765, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Yu, W. & Jamasb, T. & Pollitt, M.G., 2008. "Does Weather Explain the Cost and Quality? An Analysis of UK Electricity Distribution Companies," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0858, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Cadet, Raulin Lincifort, 2008. "Cost and profit efficiency of banks in Haiti: do domestic banks perform better than foreign banks?," MPRA Paper 11953, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2008.
- Pierre van der Eng, 2008. "The sources of long-term economic growth in Indonesia, 1880-2007," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2008-499, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Kyoji Fukao & Tsutomu Miyagawa & Kentaro Mukai & Yukio Shinoda & Konomi Tonogi, 2008. "Intangible Investment in Japan: New Estimates and Contribution to Economic Growth," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-015, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Soushi Suzuki & Peter Nijkamp, 2008. "A Generalized Goals-achievement Model in Data Envelopment Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-110/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gardner, Justin G. & Nehring, Richard F. & Nelson, Carl H., 2008. "Genetically Modified Crops, an Input Distance Function Approach," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6800, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Katsumata, Kentaro & Tauer, Loren W., 2008. "Empirical Analysis of Stanchion and Parlor Milking Cost on New York Dairy Farms," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6886, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Michael D. König & tefano Battiston & Mauro Napoletano & Frank Schweitzer, 2008. "The efficiency and evolution of R&D Networks," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2008-31, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Habiyaremye, Alexis & Ziesemer, Thomas, 2008. "Export Demand Elasticities as Determinants of Growth: Estimates for Mauritius," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 072, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.