Report NEP-EFF-2008-08-06This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rui J. Lopes & Agostinho S. Rosa & Luis A. Coelho & Manuela Oliveira & Manuel B. Gaspar, 2008. "Efficiency analysis of the Portuguese beam trawl fleet that targets the common prawn Palaemon serratus (Pennant)," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2008_09, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2008. "Economies of Density and Productivity in Service Industries: An Analysis of Personal-Service Industries Based on Establishment-Level Data," Discussion papers 08023, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2008. "Productivity and Survival of Family Firms in Japan: An Analysis Using Firm-Level Microdata," Discussion papers 08026, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Dostie, Benoit & Jayaraman, Rajshri, 2008. "Organizational Redesign, Information Technologies and Workplace Productivity," IZA Discussion Papers 3612, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Steven Renzetti & Diane P. Dupont, 2008. "Measuring the Technical Efficiency of Municipal Water Suppliers: the Role of Environmental Factors," Working Papers 0802, Brock University, Department of Economics.
- Peter Thompson, 2008. "Learning by Doing," Working Papers 0806, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Antonio Peyrache & Tim Coelli, 2008. "Testing procedures for detection of linear dependencies in efficiency models," CEPA Working Papers Series WP022008, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- A. Di Liberto & F. Pigliaru & P. Chelucci, 2008. "International TFP Dynamics and Human Capital Stocks: a Panel Data Analysis, 1960-2003," Working Paper CRENoS 200812, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Baybars Karacaovali, 2008. "Productivity Matters for Trade Policy: Theory and Evidence," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2008-14, Fordham University, Department of Economics.