Report NEP-EFF-2008-07-14This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bassanini, Andrea & Nunziata, Luca & Venn, Danielle, 2008. "Job Protection Legislation and Productivity Growth in OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 3555, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- OKAZAKI Tetsuji, 2008. "Industrial Development, Firm Dynamics and Patterns of Productivity Growth: The Case of the Cotton-spinning Industry in Prewar Japan, 1894-1924," Discussion papers 08021, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Paserman, Daniele, 2008. "Do High-Skill Immigrants Raise Productivity? Evidence from Israeli Manufacturing Firms, 1990-1999," IZA Discussion Papers 3572, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura & Joan R. Rosés, 2008. "Proximate causes of economic growth in Spain, 1850-2000," Working Papers in Economic History wp08-12, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Robert Dixon & G. C. Lim, 2008. "A Univariate Model of Aggregate Labour Productivity," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2008n09, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Alexander Coad, 2008. "Distance to Frontier and Appropriate Business Strategy," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2008-07, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Pedro Cerdán-Infantes & Alessandro Maffioli & Diego Ubfal, 2008. "The Impact of Agricultural Extension Services: The Case of Grape Production in Argentina," OVE Working Papers 0508, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).