Report NEP-EFF-2008-04-29This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elmas Yaldiz & Ertugrul Deliktas, 2008. "Evaluating Productivity Change in Turkish Banking Industry: A Micro Approach," Working Papers 0801, Ege University, Department of Economics.
- Cesaroni, Tatiana & Pappalardo, Carmine, 2008. "Long Run and Short Run Dynamics in Italian Manufacturing Labour Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 6795, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:ege:wpaper:0711 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jürgen Bitzer & Holger Görg, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment, Competition and Industry Performance," Kiel Working Papers 1416, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Ingo Geishecker & Holger Görg & Daria Taglioni, 2008. "Characterizing Euro Area Multinationals," Kiel Working Papers 1413, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Edquist, Harald, 2008. "Does Hedonic Price Indexing Change Our Interpretation of Economic History? Evidence from Swedish Electrification," Working Paper Series 742, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 03 Sep 2009.
- Diewert, Erwin, 2008. "On the Tang and Wang Decomposition of Labour Productivity Growth into Sectoral Effects," UBC Departmental Archives erwin_diewert-2008-6, UBC Department of Economics, revised 16 Apr 2008.
- Macdonald, Ryan, 2008. "An Examination of Public Capital's Role in Production," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2008050e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Roberto ESPOSTI, 2008. "Why Should Regional Agricultural Productivity Growth Converge? Evidence from Italian Regions," Working Papers 319, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Karas, Alexei & Schoors , Koen & Weill, Laurent, 2008. "Are private banks more efficient than public banks? Evidence from Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 3/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Christophe J. Godlewski & Ydriss Ziane, 2008. "How many banks does it take to lend? Empirical evidence from Europe," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2008-11, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg (France).
- Alrubaie, falah.K.Ali, 2000.
"أثر التغيرات الهيكلية في قطاع الصناعة التحويلية على اتجاهات الإنتاجية والتشغيل في الاقتصاد العراقي
[The impact o," MPRA Paper 8392, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Apr 2008.
- Yang, Ling & Lahr, Michael/L, 2008. "Interregiona;Decomposition of labor productivity differences in China, 1987-1997," MPRA Paper 8313, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Badri Narayanan G & Pankaj Vashisht, 2008. "Determinants of Competitiveness of the Indian Auto Industry," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 201, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.