Report NEP-EFF-2007-10-06This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- López, Ricardo A. & Suedekum, Jens, 2007. "Vertical Industry Relations, Spillovers and Productivity: Evidence from Chilean Plants," IZA Discussion Papers 3047, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lokshin, Boris & Belderbos, René & Carree, Martin, 2007. "The Productivity Effects of Internal and External R&D: Evidence From a Dynamic Panel Data Model," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 026, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- C. Economidou & Antu Panini Murshid, 2007. "Testing the linkages between trad and productivity growth," Working Papers 07-22, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Charles R. Hulten & Anders Isaksson, 2007. "Why Development Levels Differ: The Sources of Differential Economic Growth in a Panel of High and Low Income Countries," NBER Working Papers 13469, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philipp Hartmann & Florian Heider & Elias Papaioannou & Marco Lo Duca, 2007. "The role of financial markets and innovation in productivity and growth in Europe," Occasional Paper Series 72, European Central Bank.
- Solomon Tadesse, 2007. "Financial Development and Technology," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp879, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Leo Sveikauskas, 2007. "R&D and Productivity Growth: A Review of the Literature," Working Papers 408, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Francesco Serti & Chiara Tomasi, 2007. "Self Selection and Post-Entry effects of Exports. Evidence from Italian Manufacturing firms," LEM Papers Series 2007/20, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Paul Lanoie & Jérémy Laurent-Lucchetti & Nick Johnstone & Stefan Ambec, 2007. "Environmental Policy, Innovation and Performance: New Insights on the Porter Hypothesis," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-19, CIRANO.
- Espen Erlandsen & Jens Lundsgaard, 2007. "How Regulatory Reforms in Sweden have boosted Productivity," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 577, OECD Publishing.
- Willi Leibfritz & Jürgen Janger, 2007. "Boosting Austria's Innovation Performance," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 580, OECD Publishing.
- Hvide, Hans K & Møen, Jarle, 2007. "Liquidity Constraints and Entrepreneurial Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 6495, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.