Report NEP-EFF-2007-05-26This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fryges, Helmut & Wagner, Joachim, 2007. "Exports and Productivity Growth: First Evidence from a Continuous Treatment Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 2782, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pierre-Guillaume MÃ©on & Laurent Weill, 2007. "Does financial intermediation matter for macroeconomic efficiency?," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 07-009.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Abdul Qayyum & Sajawal Khan, 2007. "X-efficiency, Scale Economies, Technological Progress and Competition: A Case of Banking Sector in Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2007:23, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Francisco J. AndrÃ© & InÃ©s Herrero & Laura Riesgo, 2007. "Using a modified DEA model to estimate the importance of objectives. An application to agricultural economics," Working Papers 07.09, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Razin, Assaf & Sadka, Efraim, 2007. "Productivity and Taxes as Drivers of FDI," CEPR Discussion Papers 6299, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Dollar & Shang-Jin Wei, 2007. "Das (Wasted) Kapital: Firm Ownership and Investment Efficiency in China," NBER Working Papers 13103, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.