Report NEP-EFF-2006-10-14This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:100 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Di Falco, Salvatore & Chavas, Jean-Paul & Smale, Melinda, 2006. "Farmer management of production risk on degraded lands: the role of wheat genetic diversity in Tigray Region, Ethiopia," EPTD discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 153, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Roc Armenter & Amartya Lahiri, 2006. "Endogenous productivity and development accounting," Staff Reports, Federal Reserve Bank of New York 258, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Aude Hubrecht & Michel Dietsch & Fabienne Guerra, 2005. "Mesure de la performance des agences bancaires par une approche DEA," Working Papers CREGO, UniversitÃ© de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations 1050602, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Arabinda Basistha, 2006. "Hours per Capita and Productivity: Evidence from Correlated Unobserved Components Models," Working Papers, Department of Economics, West Virginia University 06-02 Classification- JEL, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Papahristodoulou, Christos, 2006. "Team Performance in UEFA Champions League 2005-06," MPRA Paper 138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Georg Erber, 2006. "Benchmarking Efficiency of Telecommunication Industries in the US and Major European Countries: A Stochastic Possibility Frontiers Approach," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 621, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Gertjan Driessen & Mark Lijesen & Machiel Mulder, 2006. "The impact of competition on productive efficiency in European railways," CPB Discussion Paper, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis 71, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Galina Hale & Cheryl Long, 2006. "FDI spillovers and firm ownership in China: labor markets and backward linkages," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco 2006-25, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Gervais, Jean-Philippe & Bonroy, Olivier & Couture, Steve, 2006. "Economies of Scale in the Canadian Food Processing Industry," MPRA Paper 64, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beck, Thorsten & Hesse, Heiko, 2006. "Bank efficiency, ownership, and market structure : why are interest spreads so high in Uganda ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4027, The World Bank.