Report NEP-EFF-2005-10-04This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Growitsch & T. Jamasb & M. Pollitt, 2005. "Quality of Service, Efficiency, and Scale in Network Industries: An Analysis of European Electricity Distribution," IWH Discussion Papers, Halle Institute for Economic Research 3, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Kazuyuki Motohashi, 2005. "IT, Enterprise Reform and Productivity in Chinese Manufacturing Firms," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 05025, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Item repec:dgr:umaror:2005005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kolasa, Marcin, 2005. "What drives productivity growth in the new EU member states? The case of Poland," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0486, European Central Bank.
- Afonso, António & St. Aubyn, Miguel, 2005. "Cross-country efficiency of secondary education provision: a semi-parametric analysis with non-discretionary inputs," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0494, European Central Bank.
- Nigel Driffield & Vidya Mahambare & Sarmistha Pal, 2005. "How Ownership Structure Affects Capital Structure and Firm Performance? Recent Evidence from East Asia," Finance, EconWPA 0509028, EconWPA.