Report NEP-EFF-2005-09-11This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tsutomu Miyagawa & Yukie Sakuragawa & Miho Takizawa, 2005. "Productivity and the Business Cycle in Japan: Evidence from Japanese Industry Data," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-108, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Christian Growitsch & Jamasb, T. & Pollitt, M., 2005. "Quality of Service, Efficiency and Scale in Network Industries: An analysis of European electricity distribution," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0538, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Foster, Lucia & Haltiwanger, John C. & Syverson, Chad, 2005. "Reallocation, Firm Turnover, and Efficiency: Selection on Productivity or Profitability?," IZA Discussion Papers 1705, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:eab:tradew:587 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yosuke Okada, 2005. "Competition and Productivity in Japanese Manufacturing Industries," NBER Working Papers 11540, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ruane, Frances & Sutherland, Julie, 2005. "Export Performance and Destination Characteristics of Irish Manufacturing Industry," Economics Working Papers wp05-03, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Juliano Junqueira Assunção & Luiz Henrique Braido, 2005. "Testing competing explanations for the inverse productivity puzzle," Textos para discussÃ£o 500, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Item repec:pas:camaaa:2004-12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:macroe:577 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- José Ignacio García Pérez & Yolanda Rebollo Sanz, 2005. "The use of permanent and temporary jobs across Spanish regions: Do unit labour cost differentials offer an explanation?," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2005/16, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Item repec:eab:microe:588 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Borghans, Lex & ter Weel, Bas, 2005. "The Division of Labour, Worker Organisation, and Technological Change," IZA Discussion Papers 1709, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jamasb, T. & Pollitt, M., 2005. "Deregulation and R&D in Network Industries: The Case of the Electricity Industry," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0533, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2005. "Foreign direct investment and total factor productivity in OECD countries: evidence from aggregate data," FEP Working Papers 188, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.