Report NEP-EFF-2005-08-13This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amiti, Mary & Konings, Jozef, 2005. "Trade Liberalization, Intermediate Inputs and Productivity: Evidence from Indonesia," CEPR Discussion Papers 5104, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Irene Brambilla & Guido G. Porto, 2005. "Farm Productivity and Market Structure. Evidence From Cotton Reforms in Zambia," Working Papers 919, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Isabel Proenca & Maria Paula Fontoura & Nuno Crespo, 2005. "Productivity Spillovers From Multinational Corporations: Vulnerability To Deficient Estimation," International Trade 0508004, EconWPA.
- Halpern, László & Koren, Miklós & Szeidl, Adam, 2005. "Imports and Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 5139, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Orsetta Causa & Daniel Cohen, 2004. "Overcoming Barriers to Competitiveness," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 239, OECD Publishing.
- Rudiger Ahrend, 2004. "Russian Industrial Restructuring: Trends in Productivity, Competitiveness and Comparative Advantage," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 408, OECD Publishing.
- Jens Høj & Michael Wise, 2004. "Product Market Competition and Economic Performance in Finland," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 413, OECD Publishing.
- Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Seki, Erika, 2005. "Do Social Preferences Increase Productivity? Field Experimental Evidence from Fishermen in Toyama Bay," IZA Discussion Papers 1697, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Deborah Roseveare & Martin Jorgensen & Lennart Goranson, 2004. "Product Market Competition and Economic Performance in Sweden," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 388, OECD Publishing.
- Yuen Ping Ho & Poh Kam Wong & Mun Heng Toh, 2005. "The Impact of R&D on the Singapore Economy:An Empirical Evaluation," Macroeconomics 0508003, EconWPA.
- Carl Gjersem & Philip Hemmings & Andreas Reindl, 2004. "Product Market Competition and Economic Performance in Hungary," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 381, OECD Publishing.
- Anita Wölfl, 2005. "The Service Economy in OECD Countries: OECD/Centre d'études prospectives et d'informations internationales (CEPII)," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2005/3, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:dul:wpaper:05-14rs is not listed on IDEAS anymore