Report NEP-EFF-2005-02-13This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rice, Patricia & Venables, Anthony J., 2004. "Spatial Determinants of Productivity: Analysis for the Regions of Great Britain," CEPR Discussion Papers 4527, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eslava, Marcela & Haltiwanger Jr, John C & Kugler, Adriana D. & Kugler, Maurice, 2004. "The Effects of Structural Reforms on Productivity- and Profitability-Enhancing Reallocation: Evidence from Colombia," CEPR Discussion Papers 4569, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andersson, Fredrik & Burgess, Simon & Lane, Julia, 2004. "Cities, Matching and the Productivity Gains of Agglomeration," CEPR Discussion Papers 4598, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Griffith, Rachel & Redding, Stephen J & Simpson, Helen, 2004. "Foreign Ownership and Productivity: New Evidence from the Service Sector and the R&D Lab," CEPR Discussion Papers 4691, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sabirianova, Klara & Svejnar, Jan & Terrell, Katherine, 2004. "Distance to the Efficiency Frontier and FDI Spillovers," CEPR Discussion Papers 4723, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kjetil Telle & Iulie Aslaksen & Terje Synnestvedt, 2004. ""It pays to be green" - a premature conclusion?," Discussion Papers 394, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Tor Jakob Klette & Arvid Raknerud, 2005. "Heterogeneity, productivity and selection: an empirical study of Norwegian manufacturing firms," Discussion Papers 401, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Gonzalez, Maria Manuela & Trujillo, Lourdes, 2005. "Reforms and infrastructure efficiency in Spain's container ports," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3515, The World Bank.
- Laurens Cherchye & Bruno De Borger & Tom Van Puyenbroeck, 2004. "Nonparametric tests of optimizing behavior in public service provision: Methodology and an application to local safety," Public Economics Working Paper Series ces0416, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Working Group Public Economics.